An Add-On Digital Cortex Brain
Our IQ-130 solution is an add-on intelligence-ability that upgrades any robot to be an intelligent robot. IQ-130 can be attached to a robot or remotely enhance any robot reasoning, planning, acting, decision-making & teaming capabilities.
IQ-130 lets robots to smoothly function in an unstructured, first-time-seen environment while teaming with humans and other robots using a common domain-specific ontology.
- Human-Machine & Machine-Machine interaction
- Support complex tasks
- Support amorphic missions
- Support amorphic teaming missions
- Support first-time-seen environments
- Embedded low-fidelity world models
- Embedded domain-specific KG
- Ontology based reasoning engine
- Abstract low-latency planner
- Input: semantic I/F (objects)
- Output: High level actions (actuators)
IQ-130 was designed as an add-on intelligence-ability for service robots, industrial robots, warehouse robots, home robots and any autonomous platform which faces unstructured, first-time-seen environment.